HOW TO: APPEAR BIGGER LIPS

Hola, so lately the whole world is talking about Kylie's lips. They are hugeee. And so I ''found'' some tricks how to make your lips appear bigger. And that's the thing that I will be writing about in today's post and I also want to post a few pics of my outfit of the night ;) 

1. Exfoliate
First thing I do, I exfoliate my lips with this Lush bubblegum scrub. This causes the blood to circulate throughout your mouth and, as a result, it makes your lips look plump. Instead of expensive scrubs, you can also use a regular tooth brush and gently scrub your lips with it. 



2. Conceal 
If you conceal the lower corners of your lower lip line it will make it appear plumper and softer looking. 



3. Line them 
I never over line my lips because it bothers me. Even tho you don't over line your lips they will look appear bigger if you will line them. Also a softer/lighter shade will make them look bigger then a dark shade. But for this look I went with bright red. 




4. Brighten 
Brighten the centre of your lower and upper lip. This will make it look softer. Yay 





This are just some tricks that will make your lips appear bigger without outlining them. 


And here is a lil outfit of the night;) 




CONVERSATION

0 komentarji:

Post a Comment

Here you can leave some wishes and requests!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.