DAILY MAKE-UP

Soo I haven't write a blog for so so so long and I don't really have an excuse for that.
And there is sth I want to mention. I won't be writing about healthy life style anymore, that is something that I don't enjoy writing about anymore, and also I don't live that way anymore haha. I'm not eating healthy  currently so it's so weird to tell people what they should do while I'm not doing it :P

And let's jump in today's blog shell we. I decided to write about make-up, I'm not an expert but I try my best. And that's something I've been loving recently, just doing my make-up and stuff.

(Plus excuse my english :s)

My daily make-up routine:  


I start with fresh, moisturized face. And then I apply currently my favourite foundation (REVLON COLORSTAY foundation in shade: 150BUFF)
I set foundation CATRICE prime&fine setting powder. 




After that I fill in my brows with ESSENCE brow kit and CATRICE brow pencil.


 After filling my eyebrows, I prime my eyelids with this CATRICE eye shadow in the shade 090 Bring Me Frosted Cake, and I line my upper lash line with white MISSLYN waterproof liner. 



Then I apply this darker shade on lower lash line, and the lighter shade into inner corner of my eye (using NYX eyeshadow pallet THE RUNWAY COLLECTION).



 I am almost finished with eyes. The last step is to apply mascara. I am using MAXFACTOR 2000 calorie mascara. Before applying it, I curl my lashes. 

And I am finally finished with my eyes, so I can move onto my lips. At first I moisturize them with NEUTROGENA lipbalm, then I applay CATRICE lip liner all over my lips (lip liner in shade 080 Mauve Me, Tender!)

And so, that was last step in my everyday make-up routine. 




I hope you enjoyed reading first beauty related blog:)) 


Stay Golden 

CONVERSATION

0 komentarji:

Post a Comment

Here you can leave some wishes and requests!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.